We're ready and able to treat any number of dental emergencies, including (but not limited to):
If you are in need of immediate assistance, call the nearest Stonecreek Dental Care office near you. Emergency care is only offered during regular business hours.
- Tooth pain
- Cracked or broken tooth
- Damaged crown
- Filling loss
- Loosened or knocked-out tooth
Treating Tooth Pain
Tooth pain can have a number of causes, the most common of which include:
If you are experiencing any tooth pain, contact your dentist immediately. However, there are a few methods to temporarily relieve tooth pain until you can be evaluated by a professional.
- Decay or cavity
- Gum disease
- Impacted, broken, or chipped tooth
- Foreign objects
- Other injury
- Rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Floss to remove any excess food or foreign objects.
- Apply a cold compress to site of pain
- Use over the counter pain relievers, such as acetaminophen
- Apply a topical pain reliever (benzocaine) such as Orajel.
To make an appointment, choose your location and call now!
(Click the number to call directly from your phone)
(Eastern Blvd area)
(Mulberry St area)
You may also click here to make an appointment.