We're ready and able to treat any number of dental emergencies, including (but not limited to):
If you are in need of immediate assistance, call the nearest Stonecreek Dental Care office near you. Emergency care is only offered during regular business hours.
- Tooth pain
- Cracked or broken tooth
- Damaged crown
- Filling loss
- Loosened or knocked-out tooth
Treating Tooth Pain
Tooth pain can have a number of causes, the most common of which include:
If you are experiencing any tooth pain, contact your dentist immediately. However, there are a few methods to temporarily relieve tooth pain until you can be evaluated by a professional.
- Decay or cavity
- Gum disease
- Impacted, broken, or chipped tooth
- Foreign objects
- Other injury
- Rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Floss to remove any excess food or foreign objects.
- Apply a cold compress to site of pain
- Use over the counter pain relievers, such as acetaminophen
- Apply a topical pain reliever (benzocaine) such as Orajel.